- Improves download completion rates by 5%-20%+
- Speeds downloads 2x-10x depending on Internet conditions
- Provides advanced control and error handling to improve performance and end-user satisfaction
- Supports HTTPS/SSL security protocols and is compatible with all Akamai authorization schemes
- Flexible billing models including per-user pricing
The setQueryAuth function takes a string that will be appended as a query string to the URL that will be presented to servers that require a query token as proof of authentication to serve files via the DLM and Akamai NetSession Interface. In creating the query string, you do not need to include a question mark.
The dlmContainer and startDLM HTML elements are already defined in this page.
Click the Start download link to run the demonstration. You can pause and restart the download. If you haven't installed the NetSession client, you'll be prompted to download and install it first.
DLMHelper.uploadEnabled = true;
var url = "http://client.akamai.com/install/test-objects/query-auth/rand-1MB.bin";
var dlm = new DLM(DLMCID, url, null, "dlmContainer", "startDLM");
dlm.downloadPath = "prompt";
dlm.originOnly = false;